The main cause of the hair loss in 95 percent of people is DHT.
For that reason, the most important aspect of the plan to stop hair loss is to block DHT.
Dihydrotestosterone or DHT, is a hormone synthesized from male testosterone.
Here are some of effective natural DHT blockers:
- Saw Palmetto is one of the best known natural DHT inhibitors. It works in a similar way that propecia does.
- Concentrated root extract of nettle is effective in warding off hair loss.
- Pygeum extract inhibits the production of DHT and reduces its levels in the blood.
- Green tea is an herbal DHT inhibitor that can stop hair loss and help re-growth.
- Emu oil is a DHT blocker that not only stops but it aids hair regrowth.
- Pumpkin seed oil is another natural remedy that inhibits the formation of dihydrotestosterone.
- Soy isoflavones have natural blocking properties.
- Zinc is an extremly good blocker. Foods rich in zinc will help block DHT naturally.